Monday, June 28, 2010

Photography.

I've been trying to convince Ben to do a post on our blog. But it hasn't been working.. So instead I've decided to do a post about him!

My Husband is very good at many things. Anything he puts his mind do and wants to learn about he can do it. He is wonderful at gardening, he knows alot about fishing and camping which is why we love to go and do those things so much. He is also really good at photography. Anyone can take photo's and the programs now are good at fixing the colour etc. But Ben seems to have a good eye for finding good angle's/positions etc (I'm not so good with the photography lol)

I uploaded some of Ben's photo's. There are alot more, but they are all over the place and tricky to find on the computer. A couple of these he has fiddled with, i think just the flower photo's. I hope you enjoy them as much as i do!

























1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Ben does have an eye for photography. Those pics are stunning. Love, love the first one.
    Come on Ben, you can do it! Post something. Put your mind to it and just do it!

    ReplyDelete