When I found this recipe, I thought... This looks too easy, surely they wont work out.. BUT they did!!
- 1 cup plain flour
- 125g butter
- 40g Parmesan
- 1tblsp French onion mix
- 2 tblsp milk
- Rub butter into flour (to consistency of crumbs) Stir in cheese
- Add Soup Mix and Milk
- Roll out on bench, shape ( long cirlce sausage, square sausage - for cutting later)
- Chill and fridge for an hour.
- Cut into thin slices, and cook on 180c for approx 15 minutes. I've found my hot spot in my oven is all the way along the back wall so i need to spin the tray half way through.
- 1 cup Rye flour
- 100g butter
- Handful mozzarella cheese
- 2 tblsp natural yoghurt
- 2 tsp powder veg stock
- Any other spices i want to add at time of mixing, Usually half a tsp of Paprika.