Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finders Keepers!

Still haven't had a chance to sit down and work out what I've done to the blog or layout etc.. Will get there eventually!

I went to our local OP shops today, to see what they had in the way of bowls. For me to use for my Mani's and Pedi's. Here they are.









The biggest one i was wanting to use for Pedi's but don't think it will be big enough. Still it only cost me $3. So it will get used somewhere around the house!
The oil burner only cost me .50c!! I Couldn't pass that up, not when i spent $12 buying my other one at the supermarket.. .50c for an additional one to use around the house PERFECT! The smaller bowl, i think is perfect for Mani's, Not too deep that it takes too much water, not to small in diameter that my hands and clients hand doesn't fit properly. And with pretty butterfly's on it, lovely.

Hope your all having a good week, I don't work again until Friday, Yay! More time for thinking and planning. oh and playing with the boys and housework!! Housework only if i really really have to lol!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment