Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A little left of center.

I've always known that I'm not quite the same / into the same things as the "norm" of society is... And now I'm proving it more than ever.. Just because I like it and enjoy making it doesn't mean the rest of society will..

Makes it very difficult for me. As I would love nothing more than to be able to make and sell something I love, around the boys being at school. But finding that something to base a small business on is proving difficult..

I'm putting it down to me being too advanced in my thinking for what society can handle right now ;-p
But seriously I can't be the only "green" thinking person out there, can I?!

I've fallen in love with the food bags I made the boys.. But am really unsure if they would sell.. Their purpose, to wash and re-use.. Less plastic.. Is that a to hard basket for today?! Is plastic the easier option?!

In the confused basket today!!
I'm off to make sandwich size food bags for the boys ;-) :-) xo

Ps. Had a great long weekend away, very wet And windy, but enjoyed great company!!

No comments:

Post a Comment