Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We Are Home!

I was going to give you a quick snap shot of our camping trip But Blogger is being a pain and doesn't want to post my photo's! :-(.

We did however have a wonderful time. No rain, a few clouds. They kept it warmer over night though. A lot of Sunshine and adventures! Cowboy has a little cold though, but on our last days, he and blue eyes kept repeating that they LOVE camping! We had friends come visit and enjoy the fun with us! What more can you ask for..

Oh I know, someone to unpack everything for me and do all the washing... PLEASE!!

Fingers crossed blogger plays along tomorrow and i can post some photo's :-)

Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a great time camping, it is so much fun isn't it?

    Blogger not downloading photos for me either grrr!

    xTania

    ReplyDelete