Friday, October 22, 2010

SLEEP OVER!

Tonight (Friday night) the boys are sleeping over at Granny and Pa's, while Ben and I sleep over at His Aunties house so we are closer to Rainbow Beach for our Charter Tomorrow!!

I have to call the Charter People this morning and make sure all the weather will be suitable for fishing tomorrow. I purchased some sea sickness tablets yesterday. I don't think i will get sick, but just incase i will take some!

The boys are super excited about sleeping over at Granny's tonight, they haven't been to Granny's all week! So they will all have a blast!

Well I'm off to pack our things up and do some cleaning before work!

Hope your all having a great week, enjoy your weekend. I will try remember to take some photo's of our fishing to post on here. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment