Monday, May 24, 2010

A great start to the week

It's the start of the week again, and it has been a great start!





This is the latest pickings from our garden! They will go great with some chicken.



Our vegie gardens are going great, the eggplants have heaps of flowers, the potatoes and sweet potatoes are flowering and growing really well.





My seedlings have recovered from a helpful hand of blue eyes thinking it was picking time..



Our garlic and onion are doing good. And the boys helped me plant some more seeds in the little seed tubes.



But most of all, i did my theory exam for my acrylic nail yesterday and i feel i went really well. Only time will tell when it gets marked. And this morning while we were eating our breaky, i noticed the delivery man out the front of our house...

My KIT arrived! Finally with a few disgruntled emails back and forth i have it... It's only a starter so i will need to stock up again after i've done a couple of practices. But i'm so happy to finally have it!






My KIT!!


Oh and i got a phone call on saturday from the shoe shop, she wants me in for a second interview tomorrow morning.. SO a very great week has started!

Hope you all had a great weekend and your start to the week is a good one aswell! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment