Monday, April 30, 2012

OOPS!

It's been a very long while since I've done a post.. But I have been busy, getting use to our new life. It was alot harder than i had first planned.. I found myself very very exhausted part way through the first school term. So i went to see a naturopath and i'm on the right track and feeling ALOT better. I'm not 100% yet, but getting there. My big Cowboy is helping me with alot of things. He's discovered "responsibilites" and "satisfaction" in helping others (his mummy) and "rewards" he gets for his help ;-) Blue Eyes is still Blue Eyes, big bundle of energy.. He goes to kindy 5 days a fortnight now and he LOVES it.. He's grown up alot from it.. I do really really want to get back into the blog.. But undecided on how.. If i'll keep this one or start a new one to show off all the new things i've learnt and am making :-) So keep your eyes peeled :-) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment